Update for summer 2007

This has been a while, but I’ll post the changes I remember.

  • The site has been converted from HTML to straight up CSS.
  • The main page has been debugged.
  • The News section has had a bit of a rewrite so that older articles can be archived.
  • A cool javascript links has replaced the links listed on the left side of the page.
  • Many updates to numerous programs and the admin program.
  • The search feature has not had much of an update, but another version was written even if it has not been simplified yet. I may do another version yet as I have discovered an interesting bug, but it is a bit complicated to explain. Each section of a review is searched independantly as opposed to being searched as a whole. I want to create a third version of the search feature where the entire document is searched. I think I might be able to do it. My interest is growing to work on this project 🙂

    I really have not been updating much, but I do hope to change that. Still, time will tell.

  • I have created a rather good article that I am pleased with that deals a bit with PCRE (perl compatible regular expressions) and how to display code. The article has had a lot of work done to it and I am rather pleased with it.
  • I use site version 3.x.x now.
  • I discovered the exact creation date of this website as May 17, 2005.
  • I learned how to display code.
  • That’s about all I can think of.