Website updates can be a bit of a distraction along with a few other activities. Until I finish boards the site updates will be somewhat lacking, which is a good thing in my case. Since I do not expect to be doing many more updates this month I am going to post this update a little early this time.
Site updates during May:
- The names of the templates is now sorted by title as opposed to by ID.
- Lots of CSS and HTML validation fixes.
- Updated Editor from version 1.14 to 1.19.
- Fixed the bug where admin css was being saved to the database, but not retrieved from the database for editing.
- backed up the flatfiles and database.
- Added a title tag for mysql send page.
- added a link to the admin page for altering names of article categories.
- Integrated a normalized table for the article categories.
- Fixed a bug where $_SERVER[‘PATH_INFO’]; may not always be recognized.
- http://www.animeviews.com/display.php now has a title tag.
- Removed duplicate article css.
- Added page specific css to the admin control panel.
- bug fix in “themes” page to recognize custom colors.
- various fixes to the settings of various themes.
- placement of example “code” in the theme page was corrected.
- the <hr> tag now has the same color as article text.
- sample code in the comments section of various articles is now rendered correctly. Sort of. The code still needs to be encased in <code> tags.
- Instructions were added to the template page.
- bug was fixed with creating new templates where changes made to the template affected only the templates as opposed to creating clones or new articles. I may update the instructions later. I want to think on it first. It is much better than before though.
- http://www.animeviews.com/article.php was fixed.
Significant updates include: normalizing the article categories, several updates to Editor, and lots of bug fixes.
Notable article updates for May include:
Goals for June
- Study for boards coming this September.