well, I guess there are still some bugs left to work on. I made one huge mistake and the site was unavailable for a short time. I was not able to restore it either, so it is lost. It happened when I accidentally deleted row 0 from the template table (not actual name of table). I have rectified some of the problem by making the ID Key and updating the auto increment script I have to the latest version.
demo templates can be added again. creating new templates works again.
installing templates is not working correctly yet.
never mind. It was working correctly. The user template overrides the default template as it should. I did add some instructions to the admin template creation page. The last thing I need to do is fix the article corners, but later.
Next up is to fix the CSS fields for the memo blog. Also the more I think about it the more I want to use the News articles version of Tags management.TAGS: none
All Memo Tagsanime
24, hard to remember
1, keyboard shortcuts
1, memo blog
1, reformat hard drive
1, site update
14, site version
205, star wars