Added date last updated to palmer links, misc articles, web design, and rad one. They are now sorted by title instead of date last updated.
I am really getting lazy lately. I'll try and work on that and update the site more as well.
I spent a lot of time trying to understand why IE 7 kept displaying my CSS a little off. After much work I discovered that the reason was because IE does not recognize percentages when dealing with padding, margins, and borders.
I went back to look at it because I was looking at making my site more standards compliant (out of boredom). I then discovered that my doctype was nearly out of date, so I am looking at changing it to strict as opposed to transitional. That was when the CSS width issue popped back up.
All of this is in an effort to clean up a lot of the scripts that make up this site. I don't normally work on this type of stuff as much as I used to, because the site already looks and operates the way I want. Even the search program is working much better than it ever did and works just the way I want it to. The search probably won't be updated for a while yet as it is on hiatus for a while.
Lately, I have gotten the urge to clean up loose ends on scripts that display properly, but are sloppy or use messy code.TAGS: none
All Memo Tagsanime
21, hard to remember
1, memo blog
1, reformat hard drive
1, site update
5, site version
205, star wars