written by: admin
4/4/07 Last Updated:
I started this site on It was started on May 17, 2005 with no real reason or purpose except a strong desire to work on a website. For a long time this site had no direction that I could consciously see, and yet it progressed forward at a dedicated pace as I taught myself to code. The purpose of the website is to be a sandbox place to play with code and a place to organize my thoughts. It really is just a website for my own personal enjoyment.
The website serves as a way for me to collect and organize my thoughts through updated articles.
- Version 0 05/17/05 my old xanga page created a few hours before my first website purchase. Dead. see also about http://www.popcans.4t.com/ (Also Dead). See clone of Xanga page.
- Version 1 07/05/05 The way the site used to look when it was about two months old. It has improved a lot since then (Note: 1/18/06: registered domain name animeviews.com at godaddy.com.)
- Version 2 05/02/06
- Version 3 05/14/07 This is a snapshot of the revamped version of this site. Between this version and the one above there was mostly construction.
- Version 4 05/25/15 7:15:58 PM The website has slowly evolved since the last snapshot. This is what it looked like just prior to converting the site to the mobile friendly version.
- Version 5 08/22/15 Here is the version as it looked after converting it to the mobile friendly version.
- Primary font style used: Tahoma