kk, all done with splitting the settings off from the theme. This is a partial roll back of an earlier site update where I split many columns from a settings table to form a new theme table. This update brings about half of them back to the settings table. Overall this is certainly a step forward in the site design. After doing so I noticed an odd error with the search program, which I still have not figured out, but I seem to have fixed it. No matter. I was locked out briefly by the way
After some more looking I figured out what the bug was. It happened in the search page because the user template was not being pulled, but it only happened with that page. Not sure when, but this bug was introduced rather recently.
Fixed the sql where memo entries were not being displayed and found and fixed an older user time bug where the timezone was not defined.
I have a pcre update for hyperlinking urls that I want to work on soon.TAGS: none
All Memo Tagsanime
18, hard to remember
1, memo blog
1, reformat hard drive
1, site update
5, site version
205, star wars