tv and movies hard to remember
written by: admin
11/5/09 Last Updated:
These shows tickle my brain and are very hard to remember. They are often in my brain for a second before I forget them and struggle to remember them for the off and on for the next 6 months. Many are just bad, but there are a few gems.
1968 - 1969 tv show where government agents crash land in the Himalayas and are granted super powers by an advanced civilization.
Originally, all I could remember was several people who were given superpowers by a monk in a mountain. I spent a lot of effort trying to remember and find this one.
1981 First horror spoof.
A very underrated movie. I recently watched portions of this on youtube and found it hilarious.
Night Gallery: Pamelas voice, Lone survivor, the doll
This is very much subjective, but this episode of the night gallery with the doll was the scariest doll story I can remember and it scared me every time I watched it. It has taken a long time to find this episode, because I had been looking for it under the Twilight Zone.
Amazing Stories: The Doll
Here is another doll episode. This is more of a valentines day story about a dollmaker that creates a doll to help a man find his love. link to dolls in television
Christmas Every Day
1987 animated christmas special. You can see it on Youtube
It is the story of a girl who wishes that every day of the year was Christmas and the amusing consequences that follow.
Another bad short lived environmentally based sci-fi tv series.
My Science Project
Tales from the darkside
Tomes & Talismans
Children's show from the 80's. Apocalyptic show where kids hide out in an old library and learn how to use the dewidecimal system. Silly premise that was oddly enjoyable.
A 1996 made for tv Marvel movie. Surprisingly not listed as a Marvel movie. youtube
Invasion of the Body Snatchers
The Twilight Zone: The Pool Guy
A man finds himself murdered everyday and can't understand why or know how to stop it.
Guns of Paradise
A western drama I remember fondly. Around 1990 there were a good number of quality western tv shows.
Jewish piano player
ArticlesClassic Nick Shows
Top 10 forgotten nick shows
Movies I have not remembered yet
- The Tribe
- kids book about a cursed curio shop
- spiders of mars. 1980's.
- movie version of The Good Book. "It's a cookbook!"
- Martial Arts: tickle
- The Glove 1979
- A thief in the night
- genius detective and bubble assistant solve crimes.
- The Wizard
- Martial Arts: fire
- someone prays to a statue of a saint and zombies come out of the ground. Around 1982.
- Ghost Story
- fight an intelligent tank
- end of the world. ark to another planet. smart computer. geared to teens.
- Time Changer
- A short satire puppet show done in the tradition of DC follies. referenced is Phil Donahue. done in early 80's.
- One of the very fist sci-fi channel original shows. has a glove used for surgery.
- Several people are attacked by monsters in the darkness. Could be foreign or domestic. Very hard to remember.