written by: admin
1/28/07 Last Updated:
11/22/10 Apostolic Pentecostal
They seem to believe in the gifts of the apostles still being here today among Christians. This differs from cessationists who believe that the gifts of the apostles was only given to the apostles. Some of these gifts include faith healing, speaking in tongues, getting divine revelations from God, and the like, but primarily in the speaking in tongues.
I found another link here to apostolic pentocostal
1. The unity of the Godhead and the Trinity of the Persons therein.
2. The utter depravity of human nature, the necessity for repentance and regeneration and the eternal doom of the finally impenitent
3. The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection, ascention and abiding intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ; His second coming and milennial reign upon the Earth.
4. Justification and Sanctification of the believer through the finished work of Christ.
5. The baptism of the Holy Ghost for believers, with signs following.
6. The nine gifts of the Holy Ghost for edification, exhortation and comfort of the Church, which is the body of Christ.
7. The Sacrements of Baptism by immersion and of the Lords supper.
8. The Divine Inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures.
9. Church government by apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, teachers, elders and deacons.
10. The possibility of falling from grace.
11. The obligaory nature of tithes and offerings.TAGS: religion