I removed several more lines of code from the search stuff
page. It revealed (not created) a bug which has since been fixed.
I think I have figured out how to begin the next big update to the search program. Instead of generating a new parameter if search boxes are used I will modify the search parameter that has already been stored in the database (the one used when no check boxes are checked).
The second phase involves using a table of check boxes to select which tables and which columns from each table will be searched. This table of check boxes will be auto generated.
Gonna take a break from this program for a bit now, because while 3.8 – 3.12 involved a lot of minor tweaks and some big bug fixes, the next couple of updates seem a bit intimidating to me. TAGS: none
All Memo Tagsanime
22, hard to remember
1, memo blog
1, reformat hard drive
1, site update
10, site version
205, star wars