I recently had to restore my articles table. I didn't figure out what the problem was, but certain code examples were corrupted in the web design
: I found the error. stripslashes was on. I removed it.
There certainly have been a lot of coding updates to the site these last couple of weeks. It was a lot of work and there was some data loss as well
All of this just to make the site more efficient. I believe it was worth it though. Some big bugs were fixed as well.
There are some more things I want to update, but not sure what at present.TAGS: none
All Memo Tagsanime
18, hard to remember
1, memo blog
1, reformat hard drive
1, site update
5, site version
205, star wars